50 Micron Melt Blown Polypropylene Sediment Cartridge for Watts Big Bubba®
Model #: BBC-150-D50 / PWWJCMB50
Watts Big Bubba 50 Micron Melt Blown Polypropylene Cartridge - #PWWJCMB50
Our Price: US$70.02
You save: $14.01
Write a review.
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
Special Order Item.
Please contact us for lead time.
- Related Products
- Installation / Manual
We are pleased to offer a complete selection of replacement cartridges for the Watts Big Bubba high flow housing. Watts Big Bubba melt blown polypropylene sediment cartridges are recommended when depth filtration is necessary for the reduction of soft particulate. PPWWJCMB50 melt blown polypropylene cartridges fit in Watts Big Bubba Filter Cartridge Housing.
- Dual O-rings for superior sealing
- 50 Micron filtration rating
- Collects particles throughout the entire thickness of the filter
- Greater efficiency with more surface area
#PWWJCMB50 50 Micron Melt Blown Polypropylene Sediment Cartridge Specifications
|Media||Melt Blown Polypropylene|
|End caps||PP + FG|
|Center tubes||Poly Propylene|
|Maximum flow rate (GPM)||100|
|Maximum temperature||125°F (52°C)|
|Shipping weight (lbs.)||5|
|Carton dimensions||7" x 7" x 31"|
How to install a Watts Jumbo Big Bubba cartridge
- Close inlet valve.
- Close outlet valve.
- Open valve on drain, if a drainpipe has been installed.
- Press pressure relief button to relieve pressure.
- Remove lid after pressure has been relieved.
- Rotate cartridge counterclockwise and pull upward. Remove the cartridge.
- Install new cartridge. Push downward and rotate clockwise to engage locking tabs lubricating O-rings if necessary.
- Check lid O-ring to ensure it is properly seated. Lubricate if necessary.
- Replace lid.
- Replace eyebolts and tighten. (Hand tight is sufficient.)
- Close valve on drain if a drainpipe was installed.
- Open outlet pipe completely.
- Open inlet pipe slowly to check for leaks.
- Vent filter to dispel air by depressing pressure relief button. Be careful when relieving pressure
Watts Big Bubba 50 Micron Melt Blown Polypropylene Cartridge - #PWWJCMB50 Reviews
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.