150 Micron Pleated Polypropylene Mesh Sediment Cartridge for Watts Big Bubba®
Model #: BBC-150-P50 / PWWJCM150
Watts Big Bubba 150 Micron Pleated Polypropylene Mesh Cartridge - #PWWJCM150
Our Price: US$166.73
You save: $33.35
Write a review.
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
Special Order Item.
Please contact us for lead time.
- Related Products
- Installation / Manual
We are pleased to offer a complete selection of replacement cartridges for the Watts Big Bubba high flow housing. Watts Big Bubba pleated polypropylene sediment cartridges are ideal for more critical applications, offering greater efficiency, more surface area for greater throughput and reduced cost for whole house sediment filtration. PPWWJCM150 pleated polypropylene cartridges fit in Watts Big Bubba Filter Cartridge Housing.
#PPWWJCM150 Pleated Polypropylene Sediment Specifications
|Media||Pleated Polypropylene Mesh|
|End caps||PP + FG|
|Center tubes||Poly Propylene|
|Maximum flow rate (GPM)||150|
|Maximum temperature||125°F (52°C)|
|Shipping weight (lbs.)||5|
|Carton dimensions||7" x 7" x 31"|
How to install a Watts Jumbo Big Bubba cartridge
- Close inlet valve.
- Close outlet valve.
- Open valve on drain, if a drainpipe has been installed.
- Press pressure relief button to relieve pressure.
- Remove lid after pressure has been relieved.
- Rotate cartridge counterclockwise and pull upward. Remove the cartridge.
- Install new cartridge. Push downward and rotate clockwise to engage locking tabs lubricating O-rings if necessary.
- Check lid O-ring to ensure it is properly seated. Lubricate if necessary.
- Replace lid.
- Replace eyebolts and tighten. (Hand tight is sufficient.)
- Close valve on drain if a drainpipe was installed.
- Open outlet pipe completely.
- Open inlet pipe slowly to check for leaks.
- Vent filter to dispel air by depressing pressure relief button. Be careful when relieving pressure
Watts Big Bubba 150 Micron Pleated Polypropylene Mesh Cartridge - #PWWJCM150 Reviews
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.