Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model Pro15 ultraviolet (UV) water purifier
UVMax Model Pro 15 Replacement Parts & Accessories
The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model Pro15 has all of the bells and whistles! It is well suited to demanding residential and light commercial water treatment applications where a Class A NSF certified (Standard 55) model is desired or required. It is also a popular choice for bed and breakfast facilities, rural resorts and lodges, small schools and food service facilities, etc. NSF certified models are certified to provide a UV dose of at least 40,000μWs/cm2 at their certified flow rates. A flow restrictor is included with the unit to ensure that the maximum rated flow is not exceeded. The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Pro7 is certified to 17.8 gallons per minute. It actually contains the same size of UV bulb as the Model F.
The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Pro15 includes a built in UV intensity monitor. The UV intensity monitor continuously monitors the intensity of the UV light to ensure that the water is receiving an adequate dose of UV light to kill the bacteria, viruses, etc. The use of a model with a UV intensity monitor is generally recommended where a known e.coli or other serious problem is present or the feed water parameters may cause problems with UV tramsmittance from time to time (sediment flushing, iron or hard water scale build-up on the UV sleeve etc.).
The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Pro15 can be equiped with an optional solenoid emergency shut-off kit.
- Compare Viqua (Trojan) UVMax with other UV water purification systems
- Compare to other Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Pro Series models
- How to select the correct Viqua (Trojan) UVMax model for your needs
- UV dose required to kill common bacteria, viruses, and cysts
- Alternative treatment technologies
- Recommended pre-filters for ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers
- Recommended Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV sterilizer accessories
|Model Pro15 Specifications|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Elapsed Time Meter|
|UV Intensity Monitor|
(Standard 55 Class A)
Shut-off Valve Kit
|Water Chamber Material||stainless
|UV Sleeve Material||quartz|
|Inlet/Oulet||1 inch NPT|
|Lamp Power (watts)||102|
|Chamber Assembly Size||43.5 x 3.5"
110 x 9cm
|Control Module Size||9.75 x 6 x 2.5"
25 x 15 x 6 cm
* NSF-certification (Pro7, Pro10, Pro15, Pro20 and Pro30 models) is based on a minimum dose dose of 40,000 μWs/cm2. Flow rate recommendations are based on 75% UV transmittance (UVT) and after 9,000 hours of bulb operation.
** NSF Certified
|Feed Water Quality Parameters|
(7 grains / gallon)
|UV Transmittance (UVT):||75%|
|Maximum Temperature:||86F (30C)|
|Maximum Pressure:||125 psi|