Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model C4
Trojan UVMax Model C4
The Trojan UVMax Model C4 has been replaced by the
Viqua UVMax D4
- Click here for more info -
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
It has been replaced by the Viqua UVMax D4, which offers a Longer Warranty and a Better Controller.
UVMax Model C Replacement Parts & Accessories
The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model C4 is the smallest Viqua (Trojan) UVMax unit designed for whole-house water sterilization. It replaced the ever-popular Trojan UV Max Model C is late 2008. The C4 is well suited to the average rural home which obtains its water supply from a well, lake, or stream, where flow rates will not generally exceed 9 to 12 gallons per minute (an average shower flows at about 2 GPM). The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model C4 features a wide range of features found in most competitors' most expensive models, including an audible and visual lamp failure alarm. All-in-all, the Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model C4 is an excellent choice for economical whole-house water sterilization to kill bacteria, viruses, and waterborne cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia.
- Compare Viqua (Trojan) UVMax with other UV water purification systems
- Compare to other Trojan UV Max models
- How to select the correct Viqua (Trojan) UVMax model for your needs
- UV dose required to kill common bacteria, viruses, and cysts
- Alternative treatment technologies
- Recommended pre-filters for ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers
- Recommended Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV sterilizer accessories
- Frequently asked questions about the Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV water purifier
|Model C4 Specifications|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|12 GPM (45 LPM)|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|9 GPM (34 LPM)|
|No Tools Maintenance|
|Constant Current Electronic Power Supply|
|Handy Reference Card|
|Water Chamber Material||stainless
|UV Sleeve Material||quartz|
|Inlet/Oulet||3/4 inch NPT|
|Max. Current (AMPS)||0.5|
|Max. Power (watts)||50|
|Lamp Power (watts)||40|
|Chamber Assembly Size||20.5 x 4"
52 x 10cm
|Control Module Size||8.5 x 6"
22 x 15 cm
|Feed Water Quality Parameters|
(7 grains / gallon)
|UV Transmittance (UVT):||75%|
|Maximum Temperature:||86F (30C)|
|Maximum Pressure:||125 psi|