Viqua (Trojan) UVMax #602732 Replacement Sleeve for Models C, C4, D, D4, D+, D4+, D4 Premium, IHS12-D4 & IHS22-D4
Viqua UVMax #602732 Sleeve for C/D Series
Guaranteed Genuine Trojan UVMax #602732 Original Equipment Sleeve. Don't be Fooled by Knock-Offs!
- Related Products
- Installation / Manual
- Why Genuine
We are pleased to offer a complete selection of replacement quartz sleeves for all Viqua (Trojan) UVMax ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers.
Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model #602732 replacement sleeves are designed only for use in Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV sterilizers. We do not recommend that you attempt to use Trojan replacement sleeves in models made by other manufacturers.
It is critical that only genuine UVMax brand original equipment sleeves be used in your system. It has come to our attention that a number of Chinese manufacturers are making knock-off replica UV sleeves. While they may physically fit in a UVMax system, they are NOT compatible. Testing of a wide range of these sleeves has shown that many do not allow a safe UV dose to pass through the sleeve and may be subject to failure.
UVMax #602732 is the sleeve for the following models:
UVMax #602732 Specifications
|Replace Sleeve||every 24 Months or as needed|
How to change a UVMax #602732 Sleeve
- Turn off water supply valve to UV sterilizer
- Turn on faucet elsewhere in the home to depressurize the system
- Disconnect your UV system from power (unplug unit)
- Allow system to cool for 5 - 10 minutes
- Follow instructions for removing lamp
- Remove the top retaining nut & O-ring
- Remove the bottom retaining nut, Spring and loosen the O-ring to drain the water
- Remove the quartz sleeve from the UV chamber.
- Clean the quartz sleeve with a cloth soaked in CLR, vinegar or some other mild acid and then rinse with water.
- Re-insert the quartz sleeve with O-ring(s), Spring, and retaining nut(s).
- Hand tighten the retaining nut(s), taking care not to over-tighten.
- When service is complete, assemble the prerequisites in the reverse order of disassembly.
- Turn on water supply valve
- Check for leaks
- Close faucet elsewhere in the home
Viqua UVMax #602732 Sleeve for C/D Series Reviews
Excellent - andre r
The UV Max is works wonders. My well water has some bad critters in it; but after the water passes through the UV Max chamber, the water is completely cleaned. I have water sampled checked by the State Water Board. - John H
Replacement bulb/ sleeve
Very satisfied with the product as it pertains to price, delivery and ease of ordering. - George A
New Water Filter UV Light Replacement Kit
The new UV Light Replacement Kit that you sent me worked out wonderfully. It was easy and quick to install and my well water system was back in operation with no fuss and no muss. Thank you!! - Jim H.
received my order quickly and in good shape. Price was competitive and quality was excellent. - Scott
Sleeve and Lamp replacement
Effective combination of "spare parts". I keep a spare sleeve because I've broken or cracked two during lamp replacement or sleeve cleaning. Manipulating the O rings when removing sleeve and for cleaning can be tricky... - Pat
UV Light Replacement
Great service and the new UV Light works perfectly. Sadly, my original UV light failed at the eleventh month and I missed out on the 15% discount offer I got in the mail later. - Mark H
Lamp uv C4 with tube
Good product and shipped very fast - Marie-France
Excellent kit. But very important to syphon out as much water as possible from Trojan tank before attempting to install the new(light gray) plastic bolt. The new sleeve/bolt installs perfectly when no water. But water floats sleeve back up & makes it go crooked. Can lead to sleeve breakage. I have worked with Viqua & hopefully new instructions will include this step. - William
Fit perfectly. - Cindy
Blub Sleeve Replacement
Very satisfied with the product and the speed of delivery of it. - George Archibald