Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model B4
Trojan UVMax Model B4
The Trojan UVMax Model B4 has been replaced by the
Higher Flow Rate
- Click here for more info -
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
It has been replaced by the Viqua S5Q-PA, which offers a Longer Warranty and a Higher Flow Rate.
UVMax Model B Replacement Parts & Accessories
The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model B4 replaces the Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model B, and is designed for point-of-use water sterilization at a single faucet or multiple faucets where only low flow rates (generally under 6 gallons per minute) are expected. It is well suited for point-of-use applications in rural homes or cottages which obtain their water supply from a well, lake, or stream. The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model B4 includes a basic range of popular features. The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model B is an excellent choice for economical point-of-use / single faucet water sterilization to kill bacteria, viruses, and waterborne cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia.
- Compare Viqua (Trojan) UVMax with other UV water purification systems
- Compare to other Trojan UV Max models
- How to select the correct Viqua (Trojan) UVMax model for your needs
- UV dose required to kill common bacteria, viruses, and cysts
- Alternative treatment technologies
- Recommended pre-filters for ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers
- Recommended Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV sterilizer accessories
- Frequently asked questions about the Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV water purifier
|Model B4 Specifications|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|6 GPM (23LPM)|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|4 GPM (15 LPM)|
|No Tools Maintenance|
|Constant Current Electronic Power Supply|
|Handy Reference Card|
|Water Chamber Material||stainless
|UV Sleeve Material||quartz|
|Inlet/Oulet||3/4 inch NPT|
|Max. Current (AMPS)||0.4|
|Max. Power (watts)||36|
|Lamp Power (watts)||25|
|Chamber Assembly Size||14.5 x 4"
37 x 10cm
|Control Module Size||8.5 x 6"
22 x 15 cm
* For most residential applications, we recommend a UV dose of at 40 mJ/cm2. Flow rate recommendations are based on 95% UV transmittance (UVT) and after 9,000 hours of bulb operation.
|Feed Water Quality Parameters|
(7 grains / gallon)
|UV Transmittance (UVT):||75%|
|Maximum Temperature:||86F (30C)|
|Maximum Pressure:||125 psi|