Viqua Lamp & Sleeve Combo Kit for UVMax Model B & B4 - #602810-101
Trojan UVMax Lamp & Sleeve Combo - #602810-101
Our Price: US$162.00
You save: $29.00
Write a review.
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
Lowest Price Guaranteed!If you find a lower price on this product call us or Click here to request a price beat.
Guaranteed Genuine Trojan UVMax #602810-101 Lamp & Sleeve Combo. Don't be Fooled by Knock-Offs!
- Related Products
- Installation / Manual
- Why Genuine
We are pleased to offer a complete selection of replacement lamps & sleeves for all Viqua / Sterilight ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers. Viqua / Sterilight replacement lamp & sleeve combo kits are designed only for use in Viqua / Sterilight UV sterilizers.
Trojan UVMax #602810-101 is the replacement lamp & sleeve combo for the following models:
- Viqua UVMax Model B
- Viqua UVMax Model B4
Trojan UVMax #602810-101 Specifications
|Lamp||Trojan UVMax #602804|
|Sleeve||Trojan UVMax #602731|
|Lamp Length||9.75" (25cm)|
|Lamp Power||27 Watts|
|Lamp Life||12 Months|
How to change a UVMax #602804 Lamp
- Turn off water supply valve to UV sterilizer
- Turn on faucet elsewhere in the home to depressurize the system
- Disconnect your UV system from power (unplug unit)
- Allow system to cool for 5 - 10 minutes
- Put on clean gloves
- Remove dust cover by squeezing and lifting up
- Lift lamp connector straight up
- Remove UVMax #602804 lamp from system by unscrewing and lifting straight up
- Insert new UVMax #602804 lamp into the system
- Screw new UVMax #602804 lamp into the system
- Push lamp connector down onto chamber
- Attach dust cover and slide over top of chamber
- Plug in UV system
- System will beep
- Hold reset button until system beeps and counter is reset to 365
- Slowly open water supply valve to UV sterilizer
- Check for leaks
- Close faucet elsewhere in the home
Trojan UVMax Lamp & Sleeve Combo - #602810-101 Reviews
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
It is critical that only genuine Viqua brand original equipment lamps be used in your system. It has come to our attention that a number of Chinese manufacturers are making knock-off replica UV lamps. While they may physically fit in a Viqua system, they are NOT compatible. Testing of a wide range of these lamps has shown that many do not provide a safe UV dose or offer protection for the stated lamp life, and in some cases have even caused the failure of the ballast/controller and melting of the lamp harness.