ClearPlus WH1-HF - High Flow Series 10 Micron
Whole House Sediment Filter Package
ClearPlus WH1-HF High Flow Series 10 Micron Whole
Our Price: US$129.95
You save: $49.05
Write a review.
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
- Why WH1-HF
- Related Products
This whole house filter package is designed specifically to remove dirt, sediment, rust particles, and other particulates down to a level of 10 microns in high flow rate applications (up to 20 gallons per minute). This filter improves water clarity, taste, and odor, and protects your plumbing system (including other water treatment equipment) from damage and pre-mature clogging due to sediment build-up.
This package features Hydronix's unique SDC Series multi-gradient sediment filter. This filter uses the entire depth of its media by trapping the largest sediment particles on the outside of the filter, then gradually stepping down the size of particles it will reject as the water moves closer to the core of the filter. The outer layer is rated at 75 microns. The subsequent layers are rated at 50 microns, 25 microns, and finally 10 microns. The result is longer filter life, greater dirt-holding capacity, higher flow rates, and remarkably low pressure drop.
The WH1-HF features an authentic brand-name Pentek Big Blue filter housing. The housing is made of polypropylene and is NSF 42 validated for material requirements so you know it is safe for potable water contact.
Included in package:
- one (1) heavy-duty Pentek Big Blue 20" filter housing (1" NPT) w/ pressure relief button
- one (1) heavy-duty mounting bracket and related screws
- one (1) Hydronix SDC-45-2010 multi-gradient 10 micron sediment filter cartridge
- one (1) spanner wrench
Check out our WH1 Sediment Filter
Applications & Suitability:
The WH1-HF is well suited to general sediment filtration on a whole house basis for large homes, homes with heavy sediment contamination and for many commercial applications where flow rates are not expected to exceed 20 gallons per minute. Two or more units can also be plumbed in parallel where even higher flow rates are required. The 100% pure polypropylene filter media is highly resistant to bacteria, making the WH1-HF an excellent choice for well water, lake water, stream water, and municipal (city) water treatment applications.
ClearPlus WH1-HF Specifications
|Micron Rating:||10 microns nominal|
|Max. Recommended Flow Rate
(Gallons per Minute):
|20 GPM (76 LPM)|
|Pressure Drop @ Maximum Flow Rate:||<2.5 PSI|
|Housing:||Heavy Duty Pentek Big Blue Housing (20")|
|Inlet/Outlet:||1" NPT (female)|
|Replacement Filter:||Hydronix SDC-45-2010|
|Recommended Operating Temp. Range:||40-100F (4.4 to 37C)|
|Maximum Recommended Water Pressure:||90 PSI (6.2 bar)|
Why choose the WH1-HF Whole House Sediment Filter Package?
- we use only the highest quality heavy duty filter housings with large diameter inlet and outlet for less pressure drop and better flow dynamics
- housings and filters are NSF Certified (Standard 42 for material requirements)
- we use standard filter sizes from the industry's largest manufacturer (Pentek)so you will always be able to obtain replacement filters for your system
- many competitors use small 2.5" x 10" filters in their whole house filter systems, resulting in poor water pressure, short filter life, and less than optimal flow characteristics
- the WH1-HF uses huge 4.5" x 20" filters with much greater surface area and dirt-holding capacity to reduce filter replacement frequency, maximize contaminant removal, improve water pressure and flow characteristics, and extend filter life so you have less maintenance to do!
- sturdy powder-coated steel mounting bracket, and spanner wrench included!
- great pricing on system packages are replacement filters - guaranteed best prices in USA and Canada on all replacement filters purchased by the case!
ClearPlus WH1-HF High Flow Series 10 Micron Whole House Sediment Filter Package Reviews
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Options, Accessories and Replacement Parts
ClearPlus WH1-HF High Flow Series 10 Micron Whole House Sediment Filter Package Customer Questions & Answers
Download WH1-HF Owner's
Manual & Installation Guide
Adobe PDF Format