ClearPlus WH1 - 10 Micron Whole House
Sediment Filter Package
This whole house filter package is designed specifically to remove dirt, sediment, rust particles, and other particulates down to a level of 10 microns thereby improving water clarity, taste, and odor, and protecting your home's plumbing system (including other water treatment equipment) from damage and pre-mature clogging due to sediment build-up.
This package features Hydronix's unique SDC Series multi-gradient sediment filter. This filter uses the entire depth of its media by trapping the largest sediment particles on the outside of the filter, then gradually stepping down the size of particles it will reject as the water moves closer to the core of the filter. The outer layer is rated at 75 microns. The subsequent layers are rated at 50 microns, 25 microns, and finally 10 microns. The result is longer filter life, greater dirt-holding capacity, higher flow rates, and remarkably low pressure drop.
The WH1 features an authentic brand-name Pentek Big Blue filter housing. The housing is made of polypropylene and is NSF 42 validated for material requirements so you know it is safe for potable water contact.
Applications & Suitability:
The WH1 is well suited to general sediment filtration on a whole house basis for average to large homes, as well as many light commercial applications where flow rates are not expected to exceed 10 gallons per minute. The 100% pure polypropylene filter media is highly resistant to bacteria, making the WH1 an excellent choice for well water, lake water, stream water, and municipal (city) water treatment applications.
Why choose the WH1 Whole House Sediment Filter Package?
- we use only the highest quality heavy duty filter housings with large diameter inlet and outlet for less pressure drop and better flow dynamics
- housings and filters are NSF Certified (Standard 42 for material requirements)
- we use standard filter sizes so you will always be able to obtain replacement filters for your system
- many competitors use small 2.5" x 10" filters in their whole house filter systems, resulting in poor water pressure, short filter life, and less than optimal flow characteristics
- we use true brand-name multi-gradient depth filters for greater dirt-holding capacity to maximize contaminant removal, improve water pressure and flow characteristics, and extend filter life so you have less maintenance to do!
- sturdy powder-coated steel mounting bracket, spanner wrench, and spare filters included!
- great pricing on system packages are replacement filters - guaranteed best prices in USA and Canada on all replacement filters purchased by the case!
Included in package:
Download WH1 Owner's
Manual & Installation Guide
Adobe PDF Format
Check out our WH1-HF High Flow Series Sediment Filter
Options, Accessories and Replacement Parts
The contaminants or other substances removed by this water treatment device are not necessarily present in your water.