Viqua / Sterilight QSO-410 UV Sleeve
Viqua Sterilight QSO-410 Sleeve
Our Price: US$62.00
You save: $12.00
Be the first to write a review.
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
Lowest Price Guaranteed!If you find a lower price on this product call us or Click here to request a price beat.
Guaranteed Genuine Viqua Sterilight QSO-410 Original Equipment Sleeve. Don't be Fooled by Knock-Offs!
- Related Products
- Installation / Manual
- Why Genuine
We are pleased to offer a complete selection of replacement quartz sleeves for all Sterilight ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers.
The Sterilight Model #QSO-410 replacement sleeve is designed only for use in certain UV sterilizers manufactured by Viqua (formerly R-Can) as listed below. Viqua manufacturers several UV sterilizers on an OEM basis for other companies. This sleeve is the OEM replacement for the Pelican™ PUV-14, Aquasana™ AQ-UV-HIFLOW-SLEEVE, and A.O Smith™ AO-UV-HF-Quartz.
It is critical that only genuine Sterilight brand original equipment sleeves be used in your system. It has come to our attention that a number of Chinese manufacturers are making knock-off replica UV sleeves. While they may physically fit in a Sterilight or Viqua system, they are NOT compatible. Testing of a wide range of these sleeves has shown that many do not allow a safe UV dose to pass through the sleeve and may be subject to failure.
Sterilight QSO-410 is the sleeve for the following models:
- Pelican™ PUV-14 *
- Aquasana™ Sterilight AQ-UV-HIFLOW **
- Aquasana™ Sterilight SC410-A **
- A.O Smith AO-WH-UV ***
Sterilight QSO-410 Specifications
|Replace Sleeve||every 24 Months or as needed|
How to change a Sterilight QSO-410 Sleeve
- Turn off water supply valve to UV sterilizer
- Turn on faucet elsewhere in the home to depressurize the system
- Disconnect your UV system from power (unplug unit)
- Allow system to cool for 5 - 10 minutes
- Follow instructions for removing lamp
- Remove the top retaining nut & O-ring
- Remove the bottom retaining nut, Spring and loosen the O-ring to drain the water
- Remove the quartz sleeve from the UV chamber.
- Clean the quartz sleeve with a cloth soaked in CLR, vinegar or some other mild acid and then rinse with water.
- If quartz sleeve can not be cleaned purchase a new sleeve.
- Re-insert the quartz sleeve with O-ring(s), Spring, and retaining nut(s).
- Hand tighten the retaining nut(s), taking care not to over-tighten.
- When service is complete, assemble the prerequisites in the reverse order of disassembly.
- Turn on water supply valve
- Check for leaks
- Close faucet elsewhere in the home
Viqua Sterilight QSO-410 Sleeve Reviews
Other Similar Sterilight Sleeves Reviews
Filter & light system
Service was awesome!! And delivered on time as spoken - good product - Hal
I purchased a UV lamp sterilizer and it was broken upon arrival. I called service and explained the situation and they assisted me and a replacement lamp was shipped free of charge within 3 days. I appreciate this quick response time since I drink the lake water. Thank you. - Carol Hislop
Service was friendly, fast and effecient! - Kevin Bourgeois
* "Pelican™" is a trademark of PelicanWater.com, An Enviro Water Solutions, Inc. Company
** "Aquasana™" is a trademark of Aquasana, Inc.
*** "A.O. Smith™" is a trademark of A.O. Smith Corporation