Pentek P-250A Replacement Filter Kit
Also branded as: Pentek / Ametek / Culligan / Kleen Plus / Omni / Sears / Ace Hardware / American Plumber / MasterPlumber TrueValue / Flotec
The Pentek P-250A sediment and drinking water filter set is used in several undersink filtration systems by Culligan, American Plumber, Pentek, Ametek and other brands including the US-1000.
The primary difference between the Pentek P-250 and the Pentek P-250A is that the P-250A reduces MTBE and the P-250 does not.
The P250A Filter Set can be used as a direct replacement for the Culligan D-250A cartridge set and the American Plumber W-250a. Be sure to install these Pentek water filters with the black gasket end pointing up.
- 0.5 micron rating
- reduces 99.95% of Cryptosporidium & Giardia Cysts
- reduces 99% of dissolved lead
- reduces dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust, and scale particles
- reduces bad odor and chlorine taste and odor
- reduces mercury, VOCs, pesticides, herbicides and asbestos
- Capacity/filter life of 500 Gallons
- NSF Certified to reduce MTBE (Methyl-tertiary-butyl-ether)
- NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 42 and 53
The Pentek P-250A should be changed at least every 6 months. It should be noted that filter life will be affected by water quality and usage.
If you find a lower advertised price, we will beat it by 5% of the difference - just call toll free 1-866-376-2690 - we won't be undersold!
Length x O.D.
|Buy 2 Pack|
Replacement Filter Kit
|0.5||9 3/4" x 2 1/2"
(248mm x 64mm)