Pelican™ PUV-16-SLEEVE (#602733) for PUV-16 Series UV Systems
Pelican™ PUV-8-Sleeve (#602732)
Our Reg. Price: $
Sale Price: USD$60.00
You save: $18.00!!
Found a Lower Price? We price match comparable systems!
Request a Price Beat
Original Viqua OEM Sleeve for Pelican™ PUV-16. Viqua manufactures Pelican™ UV's for Pelican™.
- Related Products
- Installation / Manual
- Why Genuine
We are pleased to offer a complete selection of replacement quartz sleeves for all Pelicanultraviolet (UV) sterilizers.
The Pelican™ PUV-16-Sleeve replacement sleeve is designed only for use in certain UV sterilizers manufactured by Viqua (formerly R-Can) as listed below. Viqua manufacturers several UV sterilizers on an OEM basis for other companies. This sleeve is the OEM replacement for the Pelican™ PUV-16 .
Pelican™ PUV-16-Sleeve is the sleeve for the following models:
UVMax #602733 Specifications
|Part #||PUV-16-SLEEVE (#602733)|
|Replace Sleeve||every 24 Months or as needed|
How to change a Pelican™ PUV-16 Sleeve
- Turn off water supply valve to UV sterilizer
- Turn on faucet elsewhere in the home to depressurize the system
- Disconnect your UV system from power (unplug unit)
- Allow system to cool for 5 - 10 minutes
- Follow instructions for removing lamp
- Remove the top retaining nut & O-ring
- Remove the bottom retaining nut, Spring and loosen the O-ring to drain the water
- Remove the quartz sleeve from the UV chamber.
- Clean the quartz sleeve with a cloth soaked in CLR, vinegar or some other mild acid and then rinse with water.
- Re-insert the quartz sleeve with O-ring(s), Spring, and retaining nut(s).
- Hand tighten the retaining nut(s), taking care not to over-tighten.
- When service is complete, assemble the prerequisites in the reverse order of disassembly.
- Turn on water supply valve
- Check for leaks
- Close faucet elsewhere in the home
Pelican™ PUV-8-Sleeve (#602732) Reviews
Excellent Customer Service
Customer Service beyond expectations. This company has your back and they care. I am not just talking about service when everything goes smoothly.... I am talking about when things go sideways. The customer service team went over the top to even discover that I was having a challenge ...and then they made it their problem to solve. I will buy from this company every time. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to my friends and relatives - something, like this review, I rarely have the privilege of doing - Brian
Installed easily, works great. Wonderful customer service, product arrived quickly, and I really appreciate getting a loyalty discount each year when I order. Thank You - BJ Hart
It is critical that only genuine Viqua manufactured original equipment sleeves be used in your Pelican™ system. It has come to our attention that a number of Chinese manufacturers are making knock-off replica UV sleeves. While they may physically fit in a Viqua / Pelican™ system, they are NOT compatible.