Pentek GD-7520-20BB Water Filter
|The Pentek GD-7520-20BB Water Filter has been discontinued. For an alternative product please see the Pentek DGD-7525-20.|
Pentek GD-7520-20BB Filter
Also branded as: Pentek GD-7520-20BB / Ametek GD-7520-20BB / Culligan GD-7520-20BB / Kleen Plus GD-7520-20BB / Plymouth Products GD-7520-20BB / Pentair GD-7520-20BB / American Plumber GD-7520-20BB / Bruner GD-7520-20BB / US Filter GD-7520-20BB
Pentek GD-7520-20BB cartridges are manufactured in the USA from 100% pure polypropylene and are sized for use in 20" Big Blue filter housings. Pentek GD-7520-20BB filters are designed for purity and will not impact taste, odor and color. Pentek Pentek GD-7520-20BB cartridges also provide superior chemical resistance and are not prone to bacterial attack.
Two unique layers provide up to three times the dirt-holding capacity than pleated, string-wound and standard spun polypropylene cartridges provide. A larger outer pre-filter reduces the partial load to the inner post filter allowing the cartridge to operate at higher velocities and lower pressure drop. The effective filter depth is increased over 200% of string-wound and standard spun-polypropylene cartridges for extended life, performance and reliability.
The design and performance characteristics of the Pentek GD-7520-20BB filter cartridges make them an excellent choice for all residential, rural, municipal, industrial, and commercial applications.
The micron rating for the Pentek GD-7520-20BB is nominal.
- 100% polypropylene filtration media for superior purity without affecting taste, odor or color.
- Two clearly visible gradient layers ensure higher efficiency and improved performance.
- Micron ratings for virtually any application.
- Polypropylene filter media resists chemicals and bacterial attack.
- Up to three times the dirt-holding capacity of similar-sized pleated, string-wound and spunpolypropylene cartridges.
- Effectively reduces sediment as a pre-filter to softener and automatic filter systems.
- Saves space: all-in-one, two-layer cartridge eliminates the need for additional filter canisters.
- Well water
- City water
|Micron Rating:||Outside 75
@ flow rate:
|<3 psi @ 10.0 gpm|
|Dimensions:||4 1/2" x 20"|
|# Per Case||6|