Pentek ELPC-30 Water Filter (#255670-43)
Alternate Part Numbers: 25567043
Pentek ELPC-30 - Case of 20
Our Price: USD$1,185.95
($59.30 per filter)
You Save: $865.15
Write a review.
Bulk Quantity Discounts Available,
Please call 1-866-376-2690 for Quote
Sediment, Dirt, Rust Particles, Chlorine
- In Series Filters
- Alternative Filters
Description, Features & Benefits
|Alternate Part Number(s):||25567043|
|Type:||Carbon - Carbon Block|
|Material(s):||Powdered Activated Carbon in Synthetic Fiber Matri...|
|Size:||2 7/8 x 30 Inches (73 x 762mm)|
|Micron Rating:||7 (Nominal)|
|Pressure Loss:||3.4 psi @ 3 GPM|
|Specifications Sheet:||Pentek ELPC Series Specs|
The ELPC-30 is a premium line of activated carbon filter cartridges specifically designed for electroplating solutions. They represent the best technology available in cartridge filtration for use in a wide range of electroplating applications.
The unique technology used to manufacture this product ensures that there is no bleeding of carbon fines into the plating bath. In addition, the carbon that is used is an ulra-clean, highly purified carbon to ensure that sulfur is not leached into the plating bath.
ELPC-30 products have a 10-micron nominal rating with superior dirt-holding ability.
The fibrous physical structure created by our proprietary Fibredyne technology produces a unique block with true depth filtration capability which allows for maximum treatment with minimal pressure drop through the cartridge.
- Cellulose-free construction
- Resistant to chemical breakdown in both acidic and alkaline solutions up to 180 degrees F (82C)
- Will not contribute to plating porosity or brittleness
- Integrated post-filtration layer to ensure that no carbon fines are bled into the plating bath
- End cap gaskets are permanently molded on to the end caps to ease filter cartridge change-out (gaskets cannot fall off into the filter housing during installation or removal of filter)
In Series Filters
USD$15.03 per filter
- More Info -
USD$29.47 per filter
- More Info -
Pentek ELPC-30 Reviews
Reviews from the same Filter Series
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.