Trojan Quartz Sleeve for the Aqua UV605 and 605 Plus - #650147
Trojan #650147 Sleeve
Our Price: US$53.00
You save: $50.50
Write a review.
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
Lowest Price Guaranteed!If you find a lower price on this product call us or Click here to request a price beat.
Guaranteed Genuine Trojan #650147 Original Equipment Sleeve. Don't be Fooled by Knock-Offs!
- Related Products
- Installation / Manual
- Why Genuine
We are pleased to offer a complete selection of replacement quartz sleeves for all Trojan Aqua ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers.
Trojan Aqua Model #650147 replacement sleeves are designed only for use in Trojan Aqua UV sterilizers. We do not recommend that you attempt to use Trojan replacement sleeves in models made by other manufacturers.
It is critical that only genuine Viqua brand original equipment sleeves be used in your system. It has come to our attention that a number of Chinese manufacturers are making knock-off replica UV sleeves. While they may physically fit in a Viqua system, they are NOT compatible. Testing of a wide range of these sleeves has shown that many do not allow a safe UV dose to pass through the sleeve and may be subject to failure.
#650147 is the sleeve for the following models:
- Trojan Aqua UV605
- Trojan Aqua UV605 Plus
|Replace Sleeve||every 24 Months or as needed|
No other related parts or accessories are available for this product.
How to change a #650147 Sleeve
- Turn off water supply valve to UV sterilizer
- Turn on faucet elsewhere in the home to depressurize the system
- Disconnect your UV system from power (unplug unit)
- Allow system to cool for 5 - 10 minutes
- Follow instructions for removing lamp
- Remove the top retaining nut & O-ring
- Remove the bottom retaining nut, Spring and loosen the O-ring to drain the water
- Remove the quartz sleeve from the UV chamber.
- Clean the quartz sleeve with a cloth soaked in CLR, vinegar or some other mild acid and then rinse with water.
- Re-insert the quartz sleeve with O-ring(s), Spring, and retaining nut(s).
- Hand tighten the retaining nut(s), taking care not to over-tighten.
- When service is complete, assemble the prerequisites in the reverse order of disassembly.
- Turn on water supply valve
- Check for leaks
- Close faucet elsewhere in the home
Trojan #650147 Sleeve Reviews
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.