Viqua (Trojan) UVMax #602733 Replacement Sleeve for Models E, E4, E+, E4+, E4-50+, IHS22-E4 & Pro7
Viqua UVMax #602733 Sleeve for E Series
You save: $11.00!!
Found a Lower Price? We price match comparable systems!
Request a Price Beat
Guaranteed Genuine Trojan UVMax #602733 Original Equipment Sleeve. Don't be Fooled by Knock-Offs!
- Related Products
- Installation / Manual
- Why Genuine
We are pleased to offer a complete selection of replacement quartz sleeves for all Viqua (Trojan) UVMax ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers.
Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model #602733 replacement sleeves are designed only for use in Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV sterilizers. We do not recommend that you attempt to use Trojan replacement sleeves in models made by other manufacturers.
It is critical that only genuine UVMax brand original equipment sleeves be used in your system. It has come to our attention that a number of Chinese manufacturers are making knock-off replica UV sleeves. While they may physically fit in a UVMax system, they are NOT compatible. Testing of a wide range of these sleeves has shown that many do not allow a safe UV dose to pass through the sleeve and may be subject to failure.
UVMax #602733 is the sleeve for the following models:
UVMax #602733 Specifications
|Replace Sleeve||every 24 Months or as needed|
How to change a UVMax #602733 Sleeve
- Turn off water supply valve to UV sterilizer
- Turn on faucet elsewhere in the home to depressurize the system
- Disconnect your UV system from power (unplug unit)
- Allow system to cool for 5 - 10 minutes
- Follow instructions for removing lamp
- Remove the top retaining nut & O-ring
- Remove the bottom retaining nut, Spring and loosen the O-ring to drain the water
- Remove the quartz sleeve from the UV chamber.
- Clean the quartz sleeve with a cloth soaked in CLR, vinegar or some other mild acid and then rinse with water.
- Re-insert the quartz sleeve with O-ring(s), Spring, and retaining nut(s).
- Hand tighten the retaining nut(s), taking care not to over-tighten.
- When service is complete, assemble the prerequisites in the reverse order of disassembly.
- Turn on water supply valve
- Check for leaks
- Close faucet elsewhere in the home
Viqua UVMax #602733 Sleeve for E Series Reviews
Excellent Customer Service
Customer Service beyond expectations. This company has your back and they care. I am not just talking about service when everything goes smoothly.... I am talking about when things go sideways. The customer service team went over the top to even discover that I was having a challenge ...and then they made it their problem to solve. I will buy from this company every time. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to my friends and relatives - something, like this review, I rarely have the privilege of doing - Brian