Viqua / Sterilight QSO-600 UV Sleeve
Viqua Sterilight QSO-600 Sleeve
Our Price: US$71.00
You save: $12.00
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
Lowest Price Guaranteed!If you find a lower price on this product call us or Click here to request a price beat.
Guaranteed Genuine Viqua Sterilight QSO-600 Original Equipment Sleeve. Don't be Fooled by Knock-Offs!
- Related Products
- Installation / Manual
- Why Genuine
We are pleased to offer a complete selection of replacement quartz sleeves for all Sterilight ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers.
Sterilight Model #QSO-600 replacement sleeves are designed only for use in Sterilight or Viqua UV sterilizers. We do not recommend that you attempt to use Sterilight replacement sleeves in models made by other manufacturers.
It is critical that only genuine Sterilight brand original equipment sleeves be used in your system. It has come to our attention that a number of Chinese manufacturers are making knock-off replica UV sleeves. While they may physically fit in a Sterilight or Viqua system, they are NOT compatible. Testing of a wide range of these sleeves has shown that many do not allow a safe UV dose to pass through the sleeve and may be subject to failure.
Sterilight QSO-600 is the sleeve for the following models:
Sterilight QSO-600 Specifications
|Replace Sleeve||every 24 Months or as needed|
How to change a Sterilight QSO-600 Sleeve
- Turn off water supply valve to UV sterilizer
- Turn on faucet elsewhere in the home to depressurize the system
- Disconnect your UV system from power (unplug unit)
- Allow system to cool for 5 - 10 minutes
- Follow instructions for removing lamp
- Remove the top retaining nut & O-ring
- Remove the bottom retaining nut, Spring and loosen the O-ring to drain the water
- Remove the quartz sleeve from the UV chamber.
- Clean the quartz sleeve with a cloth soaked in CLR, vinegar or some other mild acid and then rinse with water.
- If quartz sleeve can not be cleaned purchase a new sleeve.
- Re-insert the quartz sleeve with O-ring(s), Spring, and retaining nut(s).
- Hand tighten the retaining nut(s), taking care not to over-tighten.
- When service is complete, assemble the prerequisites in the reverse order of disassembly.
- Turn on water supply valve
- Check for leaks
- Close faucet elsewhere in the home
Viqua Sterilight QSO-600 Sleeve Reviews
Other Similar Sterilight Sleeves Reviews
Filter & light system
Service was awesome!! And delivered on time as spoken - good product - Hal
I purchased a UV lamp sterilizer and it was broken upon arrival. I called service and explained the situation and they assisted me and a replacement lamp was shipped free of charge within 3 days. I appreciate this quick response time since I drink the lake water. Thank you. - Carol Hislop
Service was friendly, fast and effecient! - Kevin Bourgeois
Easy to use website. Order accurate and quickly arrived, all was perfect! - Jeff Adam
Not so easy to use
Instructions were not great. Also it would help if the glass had a marker at the top and bottom to ensure proper positioning. Had to redo three times before it would stop leaking. - Doris S
It's always a pleasure to do business with Home Plus Products. Ordering is easy, products are great, and the shipment always arrives in a timely manner!! Friendly customer service, too. - Al & Wendy
VIQUA Sterilight Sleeve-QS-001
It solved the problem. Seems to be working fine. - Dory