Pelican™ PUV-7-SLEEVE (#QS-001) for PUV-7 Series UV Systems
Pelican™ PUV-7-Sleeve (#QS-001)
Our Price: US$36.80
You save: $10.20
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
Lowest Price Guaranteed!If you find a lower price on this product call us or Click here to request a price beat.
Original Viqua OEM Sleeve for Pelican™ PUV-7. Viqua manufactures Pelican™ UV's for Pelican™.
- Related Products
- Installation / Manual
- Why Genuine
We are pleased to offer a complete selection of replacement quartz sleeves for all Pelican™ ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers.
The Pelican™ PUV-7-Sleeve replacement sleeve is designed only for use in certain UV sterilizers manufactured by Viqua (formerly R-Can) as listed below. Viqua manufacturers several UV sterilizers on an OEM basis for other companies. This sleeve is the OEM replacement for the Pelican™ PUV-7 .
Pelican™ PUV-7-Sleeve is the sleeve for the following models:
Sterilight QS-001 Specifications
|Part #||PUV-7-SLEEVE (QS-001)|
|Replace Sleeve||every 24 Months or as needed|
How to change a Pelican™ PUV-7 Sleeve
- Turn off water supply valve to UV sterilizer
- Turn on faucet elsewhere in the home to depressurize the system
- Disconnect your UV system from power (unplug unit)
- Allow system to cool for 5 - 10 minutes
- Follow instructions for removing lamp
- Remove the top retaining nut & O-ring
- Remove the bottom retaining nut, Spring and loosen the O-ring to drain the water
- Remove the quartz sleeve from the UV chamber.
- Clean the quartz sleeve with a cloth soaked in CLR, vinegar or some other mild acid and then rinse with water.
- If quartz sleeve can not be cleaned purchase a new sleeve.
- Re-insert the quartz sleeve with O-ring(s), Spring, and retaining nut(s).
- Hand tighten the retaining nut(s), taking care not to over-tighten.
- When service is complete, assemble the prerequisites in the reverse order of disassembly.
- Turn on water supply valve
- Check for leaks
- Close faucet elsewhere in the home
Pelican™ PUV-7-Sleeve (#QS-001) Reviews
Service was friendly, fast and effecient! - Kevin Bourgeois
Not so easy to use
Instructions were not great. Also it would help if the glass had a marker at the top and bottom to ensure proper positioning. Had to redo three times before it would stop leaking. - Doris S
VIQUA Sterilight Sleeve-QS-001
It solved the problem. Seems to be working fine. - Dory
Other Similar Sterilight Sleeves Reviews
Filter & light system
Service was awesome!! And delivered on time as spoken - good product - Hal
I purchased a UV lamp sterilizer and it was broken upon arrival. I called service and explained the situation and they assisted me and a replacement lamp was shipped free of charge within 3 days. I appreciate this quick response time since I drink the lake water. Thank you. - Carol Hislop
Easy to use website. Order accurate and quickly arrived, all was perfect! - Jeff Adam
It's always a pleasure to do business with Home Plus Products. Ordering is easy, products are great, and the shipment always arrives in a timely manner!! Friendly customer service, too. - Al & Wendy
It is critical that only genuine Viqua manufactured original equipment sleeves be used in your Pelican™ system. It has come to our attention that a number of Chinese manufacturers are making knock-off replica UV sleeves. While they may physically fit in a Viqua / Pelican™ system, they are NOT compatible.
* "Pelican™" is a trademark of PelicanWater.com, An Enviro Water Solutions, Inc. Company
** "Aquasana™" is a trademark of Aquasana, Inc.