Harmsco WBC WaterBetter Band Clamp Housings
Nearly identical to their WB line, the WBC line is also available in three separate sizes with a huge variety of compatible cartridges. Harmsco's NSF-61 validated WBC housings feature a band clamp assembly for closure and provide a variety of solutions for filtration needs ranging from 50 GPM to 150 GPM (for most cartridge types). Their WaterBetter single cartridge design allows for both easier filter changes and increased filter life, thus lowering operation costs. This housing's options allow one to choose between 304 or 316 stainless steel and a CPVC or stainless steel standpipe for all models.
A chosen housing for commercial or residential drinking water, industrial waste water treatment, and reverse osmosis pre-filtration (among many other applications), this electropolished line also features a tangential entry and Harmsco's patented upflow design.
- durable stainless steel construction
- used in commercial settings
- max flow rates from 50 GPM to 150 GPM for most cartridge types
- available in either 304 or 316 stainless steel
- housings can function to a maximum of 200 F (93 C) with stainless steel standpipe and high temp cartridges
- rated to a maximum pressure of 150 psi
- NSF-61 validation
|Model||Height||Diameter||Inlet/Outlet||Flow Rate||Cartridges||Lowest Price
|25-1/8"||10"||2" NPT||Up to 50 GPM (189 LPM)||7-3/4" x 9-5/8"|
|35"||10"||2" NPT||Up to 100 GPM (378 LPM)||7-3/4" x 19-1/2"|
|46-1/4"||10"||2" NPT||Up to 150 GPM (568 LPM)||7-3/4" x 30-3/4"|