Dow Filmtec SW30ULE-400i Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane
replacement 11,000 GPD seawater desalination reverse osmosis (RO) membrane element
The Filmtec SW30ULE-400i is an element with one of the highest flow rates in the industry, and highest rejection of NaCl and boron. This performance can lead to significant capital and operation cost savings, especially when this element is mixed with other element types in the same pressure vessel, using the internally staged design approach. The benefits of the Filmtec SW30ULE-400i elements include:
- One of the highest seawater element flow rate in the industry. This may lead to lower capital and operation cost in a seawater system.
- High NaCl and Boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards.
- Effective use in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage.
- High performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative post-treatments.
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves reduces the effect of overall fouling and maximizes element efficiency.
*The above benchmark values are based on the following test conditions: 32,000 ppm NaCl, 800 psi (5.5 MPa), 77F (25C), pH 8 and 8% recovery. Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-15%.
**Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, Dow recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Most RO systems have carbon pre-filters for this purpose.
***Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95F (35C).
Note: Active surface area guaranteed +/-5%. Active area as stated by FilmTec is not comparable to nominal membrane area often stated by some manufacturers.
A: 40.0" (1,016mm)
B: 40.5" (1,029mm)
C: 7.9" (201mm)
D: 1.125"ID (29mm)
Element fits nominal 8-inch (203 mm) I.D. pressure vessels. Individual iLEC elements measure 40.5 inches (1,029 mm) in length (B). The net length (A) of iLEC elements when connected is 40 inches (1,016 mm).
|Model||Diameter Inches||Length Inches||Active Surface
Area ft2 (m2)
|Test Pressure||Permeate Flow
(w/ Free Shipping)
Our Stock #703259124
Dow Part #259124
|8||40||400 (37)||800 psi||11,000 ()|
Notice: The use of this product in and of itself does not necessarily guarantee the removal of cysts and pathogens from water. Effective cyst and pathogen reduction is dependent on the complete system design and on the operation and maintenance of the system.