Pentek OAC PLUS-20BB Water Filter (#15559603)
Pentek OAC PLUS-20BB - Case of 6
Our Price: USD$689.00
($114.83 per filter)
You Save: $496.60
Write a review.
Bulk Quantity Discounts Available,
Please call 1-866-376-2690 for Quote
- In Series Filters
- Alternative Filters
Description, Features & Benefits
|Type:||Specialty - Specialty Media|
|Size:||4 1/2 x 20 1/8 Inches (114 x 511mm)|
|Specifications Sheet:||Pentek OAC Series Specs|
- Modified cellulose-based filter material chemically bonds specifically with hydrocarbons and other pollutants such as dissolved and dispersed oils from water
- Instantaneous adsorption, more effective than activated carbon
- Up to 90 percent of total hydrocarbons are removed in a single pass
- For use in 20-inch Big Blue® filter housings
The OAC-20BB, made from modified cellulose-based filter media, is processed into sheets and assembled into cartridges for use in standard 20-inch Big Blue filter housings.
- Instantaneous adsorption - up to 90 percent of total hydrocarbons removed in a single pass
- High flow rates
- Removes dissolved and dispersed oils
- Low pressure drop
- Media can hold 250-300 percent of its own weight, with no release of removed hydrocarbons
- Gas and oil facilities
- Leisure/commercial shipping bilge water
- Surface water runoff (truck stops, airports, parking lots)
- Auto service stations
- Machine shops
- Industrial processes
- Factories and repair shops
- Car and truck washes
Certain applications may require pre-filtration
Change-out frequency will depend on the oil burden they have to handle. Because no appreciable increase in pressure drop is observed during service life, the filter must be changed when its adsorption capacity is exhausted.
In Series Filters
Pentek OAC PLUS-20BB Reviews
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.