Pentek Microguard 10MCB Water Filter - Case of 4
MSRP: US$798.22 ($199.56 per filter)
Our Price: US$467.95
($116.99 per filter)
You save: $330.27
Write a review.
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
Bulk Quantity Discounts Available,
Please call 1-866-376-2690 for Quote
Pentek Microguard 10MCB Filter
Also branded as: Pentek Microguard 10MCB / Ametek Microguard 10MCB / Culligan Microguard 10MCB / Kleen Plus Microguard 10MCB / Plymouth Products Microguard 10MCB / Pentair Microguard 10MCB / American Plumber Microguard 10MCB / Bruner Microguard 10MCB / US Filter Microguard 10MCB
The MICROGUARD 10MCB membrane filters provide reliable bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction for safer and cleaner drinking water without incorporating chemicals into the media or adding chemicals to the filtered water. The MicroGuard carbon block membrane cartridge, MG-10MCB, is uniquely designed with integral carbon block and sediment pre-filtration for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor and for providing extended life of the internal membrane element. This cartridge has 2.5 times greater filtration surface area than some anti-microbial carbon blocks and operates at a higher flow rate with lower pressure drop. This makes the MG-10MCB ideal for Point-of-Use (POU) applications. The MicroGuard cartridges do not require USEPA registration and their effectiveness is not susceptible to common substances normally found in some waters, e.g., hydrogen sulfide (H2S), natural organic matter (NOM) and total dissolved solids (TDS).
- Absolute 0.15 micron particle retention for bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction
- 99.9999% bacteria reduction (> 6 Log)
- 99.9999% cyst reduction (> 6 Log)
- Combined carbon block and sediment pre-filtration for extended life and chlorine taste and odor reduction.
- Utilizes patented highly asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane with proprietary hydrophilic formulation for immediate wetting and high flow
- Double O-ring end cap seals for absolute sealing in Pentek Seal-Safe 3G housings.
|Recommended Flow Rate:||1 gpm|
|# Per Case||4|
* Based on Manufacturer's internal testing.