Pentek BP-420-5 Water Filter (#15538603)
Pentek BP-420-5 - Case of 20
Bulk Quantity Discounts Available,
Please call 1-866-376-2690 for Quote
Sediment, Dirt, Rust Particles
- In Series Filters
- Alternative Filters
Description, Features & Benefits
|Type:||Sediment - Bag|
|Size:||4 x 18 Inches (102 x 457)|
|Micron Rating:||5 (Nominal)|
|Specifications Sheet:||Pentek BP Series Specs|
Pentek BP 420-5 Polypropylene bag filters are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
The Pentek BP 420-5 bags are manufactured from felt because of its high solids loading capabilities, in comparison to similar mesh fabrics. The media is created by needle-punching two layers of synthetic fibers together in a supporting scrim. A glazed finish, created by melting the outermost surface fibers, is used to produce a bond that reduces the possibility of migration.
- Glazed polypropylene felt
- Thermally welded unique design results in consistent filtration efficiencies
- Semi-rigid cylindrical design is easily crushed and incinerated
- Higher productivity - faster bag "change-outs"
- Maximum Temperature 200deg;F (93.3deg;C) (bags only - check the rating of your filter housing)
In Series Filters
Pentek BP-420-5 Reviews
A good product. Easy online purchase. Fast Delivery - Otonabee
I use the .5 micron bag as my first filter in a series of three. This works well and saves money by protecting the next in line , a iron removal filter that is very expensive. - Gary S.