Enpress CT-50x20 Pleated Sediment Filter - 20 Micron
dual gradient, double pleated 20 micron filter for Enpress ONE Cartridge Tank systems
Enpress CT-50x20 ONE Cartridge
Our Price: US$162.00
You save: $76.00
Write a review.
Found a Lower Price?
Request a Price Beat
Lowest Price Guaranteed!If you find a lower price on this product call us or Click here to request a price beat.
Alternative Part Numbers:
The CT-50x20 is a dual gradient double pleated filter designed for extended life and use, with a filtration level of 20 microns (nominal). Like other Orange Series cartridges, this filter features two distinct pleated layers, a 20 micron outer layer and a 10 micron inner layer. This structure, combined with a surface area of approximately 100 square feet, provides a greatly improved service life while achieving high flow rates with low pressure drop. The CT-50x20 is recommended for flow rates up to 50 GPM. See the pressure drop vs. flow rate chart for expected pressure loss at various flow rates.
Each filter comes with top cap with built-in handle for lightweight and easy removal, a bag for proper sanitary disposal, and a double o-ring bottom seal to prevent filter bypass.
The Enpress CT-50x20 cartridge is designed specifically for Enpress ONE Cartridge Tank filter systems with 1.25 inch inlet/outlet. The Enpress ONE Cartridge Tank is marketed under a variety of other brand names and part numbers, including: Watts SCT-125; US Filter Systems 350-ONE-CT-125; Hellenbrand 109710, and Nelsen NFS-HF. This cartridge is compatible with all of these systems that have a 1.25 inch inlet/outlet.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual gradient, double pleated filters for improved service life, contaminant removal, and dirt holding capacity
- Huge surface area to promote high flow rates, low pressure loss, and reduced cartridge replacement frequency
- Double Buna-N o-ring seals to ensure no bypass of contaminants and high chemical compatibility
- Filter belly bands prevent collapsing of filters under high flow or contaminant load applications
- Durable polyester filter and polypropylene cap construction for superior bacteria and chemical resistance
|Filter Type:||Dual-Gradient, Pleated|
|Micron Rating:||50 Micron Outer / 20 Micron Inner|
|Max. Recommended Flow Rate:||50 GPM (189 LPM)|
|End Cap Material:||Polypropylene|
|Max Pressure (Feed):||150 psi (<90 psi recommended)|
|Surface Area:||Approx. 100 Sq. Ft.|