Viqua UVMax Premium Ballast for Models D4 Premium/Plus , E4/Plus and F4/Plus Power Supply / Controller / Ballast #650733R-001
Part Number: 650733R-001
NEW! This is the most recent genuine original equipment replacement UV power supply / controller / ballast for the following UV models from Viqua (Trojan):
- UVMax Model C4 - all years (compatible upgrade for 650713-006)
- UVMax Model D4 - all versions / model years* (replaces 650713-007)
- UVMax IHS12-D4 - all versions / model years* (replaces 650713-007)
- UVMax IHS22-D4 - all versions / model years* (replaces 650713-007)
- UVMax Model D4 Premium - all versions / model years
- UVMax Model D4+ - all versions / model years (replaces 650713-008)
- UVMax Model E4 - all versions / model years (replaces 650713-001)
- UVMax Model E4+ - all versions / model years (replaces 650713-002)
- UVMax Model E4-50+ - all versions / model years (replaces 650713-002)
- UVMax Model F4 - all versions / model years (replaces 650713-003)
- UVMax Model F4+ - all versions / model years (replaces 650713-004)
- UVMax Model F4-50+ - all versions / model years (replaces 650713-004)
*Note: If your Model D4, IHS12-D4 or IHS22-D4 is equipped with a solenoid valve or UV intensity monitor (Model D4+), or if you have the D4 Premium model with full color LCD display, you will need to use this ballast as the replacement. However, if you have a basic D4, IHS12-D4 or IHS22-D4 unit and you are not using an emergency solenoid shut-off valve, you can use the basic D4 controller if you prefer: UVMax Basic Controller #650733R-002.
For current customers with an older generation UVMax Model, this new replacement ballast includes an upgrade over your current ballast - it features a large color LCD display!
Voltage: 100-240 volts
Power cord sold separately - do not discard your power cord with your old ballast!
We only sell genuine UVMax brand replacement parts from Viqua. The use of non-original equipment with your UV system could void your warranty and/or result in system damage, pre-mature lamp failure, loss of equipment validation, inadequate water disinfection, and even hazardous electrical shorts. Don't settle for anything less than genuine UVMax parts for your system. Beware of knock-offs!