Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model F4 Plus
The latest generation Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model F4 Plus is designed for large homes with very high water demands where water flow rates may reach as much as 36 gallons per minute (an average shower flows at about 2 GPM). It is also popular for light industrial applications or where an extra high UV dose is desired at lower flow rates to kill stubborn contaminants.
The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model F4 Plus is equipped with a UV intensity monitor. The UV intensity monitor continuously monitors the intensity of the UV light to ensure that the water is receiving an adequate dose of UV light to kill the bacteria, viruses, etc. The use of a model with a UV intensity monitor is generally recommended where a known E.coli or other serious problem is present or the feed water parameters may cause problems with UV tramsmittance from time to time (sediment flushing, iron or hard water scale build-up on the UV sleeve etc.).
The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model F4 Plus can be equipped with an optional solenoid emergency shut-off kit (Emergency Solenoid Shut-off Kit #650717-002).
- Compare Viqua (Trojan) UVMax with other UV water purification systems
- Compare to other Trojan UV Max models
- How to select the correct Viqua (Trojan) UVMax model for your needs
- UV dose required to kill common bacteria, viruses, and cysts
- Alternative treatment technologies
- Recommended pre-filters for ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers
- Recommended Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV sterilizer accessories
- Frequently asked questions about the Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV water purifier
|Model F4 Plus Specifications|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|36 GPM (136 LPM)|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|27 GPM (102 LPM)|
|No Tools Maintenance|
|Constant Current Electronic Power Supply|
|Handy Reference Card|
|Lamp Timer Display and Reset|
|UV Intensity Monitor|
|Emergency Solenoid Shut-Off Kit||optional|
|Water Chamber Material||stainless
|UV Sleeve Material||quartz|
|Inlet/Oulet||1 inch NPT|
|Max. Current (AMPS)||1.2|
|Max. Power (watts)||130|
|Lamp Power (watts)||110|
|Chamber Assembly Size||44.25 x 4"
112.5 x 10cm
|Control Module Size||8.5 x 6"
22 x 15 cm
|Feed Water Quality Parameters|
(7 grains / gallon)
|UV Transmittance (UVT):||75%|
|Maximum Temperature:||86F (30C)|
|Maximum Pressure:||125 psi|