Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model C4
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. It has been replaced by the Viqua UVMax D4, which offers a Longer Warranty and a Better Controller. Replacement parts for the Trojan UVMax Model C4 are available at the bottom of this page.
Replacement parts for the Trojan UVMax Model C4 are available at the bottom of this page.
The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model C4 is the smallest Viqua (Trojan) UVMax unit designed for whole-house water sterilization. It replaced the ever-popular Trojan UV Max Model C is late 2008. The C4 is well suited to the average rural home which obtains its water supply from a well, lake, or stream, where flow rates will not generally exceed 9 to 12 gallons per minute (an average shower flows at about 2 GPM). The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model C4 features a wide range of features found in most competitors' most expensive models, including an audible and visual lamp failure alarm. All-in-all, the Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model C4 is an excellent choice for economical whole-house water sterilization to kill bacteria, viruses, and waterborne cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia.
- Compare Viqua (Trojan) UVMax with other UV water purification systems
- Compare to other Trojan UV Max models
- How to select the correct Viqua (Trojan) UVMax model for your needs
- UV dose required to kill common bacteria, viruses, and cysts
- Alternative treatment technologies
- Recommended pre-filters for ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers
- Recommended Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV sterilizer accessories
- Frequently asked questions about the Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV water purifier
|Model C4 Specifications|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|12 GPM (45 LPM)|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|9 GPM (34 LPM)|
|No Tools Maintenance|
|Constant Current Electronic Power Supply|
|Handy Reference Card|
|Water Chamber Material||stainless
|UV Sleeve Material||quartz|
|Inlet/Oulet||3/4 inch NPT|
|Max. Current (AMPS)||0.5|
|Max. Power (watts)||50|
|Lamp Power (watts)||40|
|Chamber Assembly Size||20.5 x 4"
52 x 10cm
|Control Module Size||8.5 x 6"
22 x 15 cm
|Feed Water Quality Parameters|
(7 grains / gallon)
|UV Transmittance (UVT):||75%|
|Maximum Temperature:||86F (30C)|
|Maximum Pressure:||125 psi|