Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model B4
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. It has been replaced by the Viqua S5Q-PA, which offers a Longer Warranty and a Higher Flow Rate. Replacement parts for the Trojan UVMax Model B4 are available at the bottom of this page.
Replacement parts for the Trojan UVMax Model B4 are available at the bottom of this page.
The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model B4 replaces the Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model B, and is designed for point-of-use water sterilization at a single faucet or multiple faucets where only low flow rates (generally under 6 gallons per minute) are expected. It is well suited for point-of-use applications in rural homes or cottages which obtain their water supply from a well, lake, or stream. The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model B4 includes a basic range of popular features. The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model B is an excellent choice for economical point-of-use / single faucet water sterilization to kill bacteria, viruses, and waterborne cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia.
- Compare Viqua (Trojan) UVMax with other UV water purification systems
- Compare to other Trojan UV Max models
- How to select the correct Viqua (Trojan) UVMax model for your needs
- UV dose required to kill common bacteria, viruses, and cysts
- Alternative treatment technologies
- Recommended pre-filters for ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers
- Recommended Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV sterilizer accessories
- Frequently asked questions about the Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV water purifier
|Model B4 Specifications|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|6 GPM (23LPM)|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|4 GPM (15 LPM)|
|No Tools Maintenance|
|Constant Current Electronic Power Supply|
|Handy Reference Card|
|Water Chamber Material||stainless
|UV Sleeve Material||quartz|
|Inlet/Oulet||3/4 inch NPT|
|Max. Current (AMPS)||0.4|
|Max. Power (watts)||36|
|Lamp Power (watts)||25|
|Chamber Assembly Size||14.5 x 4"
37 x 10cm
|Control Module Size||8.5 x 6"
22 x 15 cm
* For most residential applications, we recommend a UV dose of at 40 mJ/cm2. Flow rate recommendations are based on 95% UV transmittance (UVT) and after 9,000 hours of bulb operation.
|Feed Water Quality Parameters|
(7 grains / gallon)
|UV Transmittance (UVT):||75%|
|Maximum Temperature:||86F (30C)|
|Maximum Pressure:||125 psi|