Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model A
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. It has been replaced by the Viqua S2Q-PA, which offers a Longer Warranty and a Higher Flow Rate. Replacement parts for the Trojan UVMax Model A are available at the bottom of this page.
Replacement parts for the Trojan UVMax Model A are available at the bottom of this page.
The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model A is designed for point-of-use water sterilization at a single faucet where only low flow rates (generally under 3 gallons per minute) are expected. It is well suited for point-of-use applications in rural homes or cottages which obtain their water supply from a well, lake, or stream. The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model A includes a basic range of popular features. The Viqua (Trojan) UVMax Model A is an excellent choice for economical point-of-use / single faucet water sterilization to kill bacteria, viruses, and waterborne cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia.
- Compare Viqua (Trojan) UVMax with other UV water purification systems
- Compare to other Trojan UV Max models
- How to select the correct Viqua (Trojan) UVMax model for your needs
- UV dose required to kill common bacteria, viruses, and cysts
- Alternative treatment technologies
- Recommended pre-filters for ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers
- Recommended Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV sterilizer accessories
- Frequently asked questions about the Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV water purifier
|UVMax Model A Specifications|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|2 GPM (7 LPM)|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|1 GPM (4 LPM)|
|Water Chamber Material||stainless
|UV Sleeve Material||quartz|
|Inlet/Oulet||3/8 inch FNPT|
|Lamp Power (watts)||25|
|Chamber Assembly Size||15.5 x 2.5"
39 x 6.5cm
|Control Module Size||2.8 x 3.3 x 2.3"
7 x 8 x 6 cm
* We recommend a UV dose of 40 mJ/cm2 or greater. Flow rate recommendations are based on 95% UV transmittance (UVT) and after 9,000 hours of bulb operation.
|Feed Water Quality Parameters|
(7 grains / gallon)
|UV Transmittance (UVT):||75%|
|Maximum Temperature:||86F (30C)|
|Maximum Pressure:||125 psi|