Dow Filmtec SW30HR-370/34i Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane
replacement 6,300 GPD seawater desalination reverse osmosis (RO) membrane element
Filmtech SW30HR-370/34i element is a durable, high-rejection, high-productivity seawater element for use in high fouling or challenging feedwater conditions, helping to support smooth operations and low cost of water. The benefits of Filmtech SW30HR-370/34i elements include:
- A wide 34 mil feed spacer to lessen the impact of fouling on pressure drop across a vessel and enhance cleaning effectiveness.
- Guaranteed active area of 370 square feet maximizing productivity and enabling accurate and predictable system design and operating flux.
- Utilization of the distinct iLEC interlocking endcaps that help to reduce system operating costs and reduce the risk of o-ring leaks that cause poor water quality.
- Effective use in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage.
- High performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative post-treatments. FILMTEC elements are more durable and may be cleaned over a wider pH range (1-13) than other RO elements.
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves reducing the effect of overall fouling and maximizing element efficiency.
*The above benchmark values are based on the following test conditions: 32,000 ppm NaCl, 800 psi (5.5 MPa), 77F (25C), pH 8 and 8% recovery. Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-15%.
**Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, Dow recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Most RO systems have carbon pre-filters for this purpose.
***Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95F (35C).
Note: Active surface area guaranteed +/-5%. Active area as stated by FilmTec is not comparable to nominal membrane area often stated by some manufacturers.
A: 40.0" (1,016mm)
B: 40.5" (1,029mm)
C: 7.9" (201mm)
D: 1.125"ID (29mm)
Element fits nominal 8-inch (203 mm) I.D. pressure vessels.
|Model||Diameter Inches||Length Inches||Active Surface
Area ft2 (m2)
|Test Pressure||Permeate Flow
(w/ Free Shipping)
Our Stock #703297260
Dow Part #297258
|8||40||370 (34.4)||800 psi||6,300 (24)|
Notice: The use of this product in and of itself does not necessarily guarantee the removal of cysts and pathogens from water. Effective cyst and pathogen reduction is dependent on the complete system design and on the operation and maintenance of the system.