Out of Stock
Pentek QC10-SED1R Filter
Spun-bonded polypropylene cartridges
Pentek Quick Change Filtration Systems are designed for easy installation and cartridge change. Effortless installation is achieved with 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch push fittings, as well as 1/4-inch compression fittings, on the inlet and outlet sides of the filter head. Many single systems are NSF Certified.
The Pentek QC10-SED1R cartridge filter is easily changed with a quarter-turn of the filter. Water is automatically shut off during the change of the filter through the auto-shut feature built into the filter head. This feature eliminates the need for additional shut-off valves to and from the filter system.
Features, Options and Benefits:
- Easy to install, easy to change filters
- Unique cover for single unit for a more appealing look
- Reversible metal brackets for 1, 2, or 3 cartridges
- 1/4-inch or 3/8-inch John Guest® push-fit connections available
- 1/4-inch compression connections available for flex hose connections
- Designed for purity and chemical compatibility
- Spun fibers form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces
|# Per Case||12|
The QC10-SED1R is Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the aesthetic reduction of Particulate Class 1.