Viqua UVMax D4 Premium
with LCD screen- #660089-R
The Viqua UVMax Model D4 Premium features all the benefits of the industry standard UVMax Model D4, with the added benefit of a new LCD Interactive Screen.
The large LCD backlit display is designed for easy reading and simultaneously displays lamp life remaining, UV Intensity Status (Plus series only), support contact information, and a lamp replacement reminder. The Viqua D4 Premium's LCD display features a user-friendly menu which provides easy to follow instructions for troubleshooting your UV, and allows the user to quickly find the replacement parts needed.
The Viqua UVMax D4 Premium can treat 9 - 12 gallons per minute of water, and can be equiped with an optional emergency solenoid shut-off kit.
- Compare Viqua (Trojan) UVMax with other UV water purification systems
- Compare to other Trojan UV Max models
- How to select the correct Viqua (Trojan) UVMax model for your needs
- UV dose required to kill common bacteria, viruses, and cysts
- Alternative treatment technologies
- Recommended pre-filters for ultraviolet (UV) sterilizers
- Recommended Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV sterilizer accessories
- Frequently asked questions about the Viqua (Trojan) UVMax UV water purifier
|Model D4 Premium Specifications|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|12 GPM (45 LPM)|
|Maximum Flow Rate
|9 GPM (34 LPM)|
|Backlit LCD Display|
|Intuitive, user-friendly menu|
|Multi-language support: English, French, Spanish|
|Quick-reference instructions for system troubleshooting|
|No Tools Maintenance|
|Constant Current Electronic Power Supply|
|Handy Reference Card|
|Lamp Timer Display and Reset|
|UV Intensity Monitor||optional|
|Emergency Solenoid Shut-Off Kit||optional|
|Water Chamber Material||stainless
|UV Sleeve Material||quartz|
|Inlet/Oulet||3/4 inch NPT|
|Max. Current (AMPS)||0.5|
|Max. Power (watts)||50|
|Lamp Power (watts)||40|
|Chamber Assembly Size||20.5 x 4"
52 x 10cm
|Control Module Size||8.5 x 6"
22 x 15 cm
* For most residential applications, we recommend a UV dose of at least 40 mJ/cm2. Flow rate recommendations are based on 95% UV transmittance (UVT) and after 9,000 hours of bulb operation.
|Feed Water Quality Parameters|
|UV Transmittance (UVT):||75%|
|Maximum Temperature:||86F (30C)|
|Maximum Pressure:||125 psi|