Also branded as: Pentek / Ametek / Culligan / Kleen Plus / Omni / Sears / Ace Hardware / American Plumber / MasterPlumber TrueValue / Flotec
The Pentek P-250 sediment and drinking water filter set includes a D40 and D25 filter. This filter set is used in several undersink filtration systems by Culligan, American Plumber, Pentek, Ametek and other brands including the US-1500. The Pentek P-250 is also known as the American Plumber W-250 or W250.
The D-40 filter is white with green caps and should be installed in the left housing. The D-25 filter is gray plastic and should be installed in the right housing. Be sure to install these Pentek water filters with the black gasket end pointing up.
- 0.5 micron rating
- reduces 99.95% of Cryptosporidium & Giardia Cysts
- reduces 99% of dissolved lead
- reduces dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust, and scale particles
- reduces bad odor and chlorine taste & odor
- reduces mercury, VOCs, pesticides, herbicides and asbestos
- Capacity/filter life of 1,000 Gallons
- NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 42 and 53
The Pentek P-250 should be changed at least every 12 months. It should be noted that filter life will be affected by water quality and usage.
||Certified to ANSI-NSF 42 and 53