Pentek FloPlus™ Series Filter
Modified molded carbon block cartridges
FloPlus™ cartridges utilize a revolutionary new technology that significantly enhances the traditional Fibredyne® product, making it possible to obtain cyst reduction in a cartridge that functions like a nominal 10-micron cartridge.
Pentek FloPlus™ filters provide extremely low pressure drops and high flow rates - comparable to 10-micron (very open) carbon cartridges. Its efficiency is so high that a 0.5-micron rating is possible, which means that cysts and very small particles can be removed to create cleaner, safer water.
- Nominal 0.5-micron rating
- 99.95% reduction of Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Premium dirt-holding capacity
- Outstanding chlorine taste & odor reduction
- True depth filtration which offers greatest life of any cyst-capable carbon cartridge
- High flow rates and low pressure drop similar to a nominal 10-micron cartridge
- Delivers optimal cyst reduction for whole house carbon treatment
- Maximum life - dirt-holding ability of a 10-micron carbon block with the particulate efficiency of a 0.5-micron cartridge
- Whole house cyst reduction with carbon treatment
- Cyst reduction where low flow, high pressure drop or premature plugging has been problematic
- Areas where low water pressure has made cyst reduction difficult due to high pressure drops (low flow)
- High flow applications (>25gpm possible)
|Tested and Certified
by NSF International to
NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for
material requirements only.
If you find a lower advertised price, we will beat it by 5% of the difference - just call toll free 1-866-376-2690 - we won't be undersold!
|Buy a Case|
|0.5||9 3/4" x 2 7/8"||12|
|0.5||20" x 2 7/8"||12|
|0.5||9 3/4" x 4 5/8"||12|
|0.5||20" x 4 5/8"||6|