Pentek Polydepth-5-40 Filter
Also branded as: Pentek Polydepth-5-40 / Ametek Polydepth-5-40 / Culligan Polydepth-5-40 / Kleen Plus Polydepth-5-40 / Plymouth Products Polydepth-5-40 / Pentair Polydepth-5-40 / American Plumber Polydepth-5-40 / Bruner Polydepth-5-40 / US Filter Polydepth-5-40
The POLYDEPTH® filtration cartridge is constructed of thermally bonded polypropylene microfibers to ensure high efficiency. The filter incorporates a rigid polypropylene center core for increased collapse strength and durability. This thermal bonded micro-fiber construction has minimal fiber release, consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance. It also is not brittle or prone to breakage problems like resin-bonded cartridges.
Unique micro-grooves provide added surface area. The polydepth cartridge will not impart taste, odor or color to the liquid being filtered, which makes it ideal for food and beverage applications. The recommended temperature limit of 40° F to 175° F (4.4° C to 79.4° C) allows it to be used in many hot water applications. Additionally, the polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro-fiber construction for higher filtration efficiency
- Consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance
- Available in a wide range of micron ratings and lengths
- Will not impart taste, odor or color to water being filtered
- Ideal for a wide variety of industrial filtration
|Dimensions:||2 1/2" x 40"
(64mm x 1017mm)
|# Per Case||20|