BP-420-200 Bag Filter
Also branded as: Pentek BP 420-200 / Ametek BP 420-200 / Culligan BP 420-200 / Kleen Plus BP 420-200 / Plymouth Products BP 420-200 / Pentair BP 420-200 / American Plumber BP 420-200 / Bruner BP 420-200 / US Filter BP 420-200
Pentek BP 420-200 Polypropylene bag filters are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
The Pentek BP 420-200 bags are manufactured from felt because of its high solids loading capabilities, in comparison to similar mesh fabrics. The media is created by needle-punching two layers of synthetic fibers together in a supporting scrim. A glazed finish, created by melting the outermost surface fibers, is used to produce a bond that reduces the possibility of migration.
- Glazed polypropylene felt
- Thermally welded unique design results in consistent filtration efficiencies
- Semi-rigid cylindrical design is easily crushed and incinerated
- Higher productivity - faster bag "change-outs"
- Maximum Temperature 200°F (93.3°C) (bags only - check the rating of your filter housing)
|Dimensions:||4" x 18"
(102 mm x 457 mm)
|# Per Case||20|
* all flow rate data and micron ratings are based on manufacturer's internal testing.