ClearPlus Premium 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
economical but high quality under sink RO system with NSF validated components
Model: CP-4TFC50GPD, Part #90507
Simply the best value in a premium RO system available anywhere! We guarantee it! If you find a cheaper price on a reverse osmosis system with comparable components, we will beat it! Call us toll free at 1-866-376-2690.
The ClearPlus reverse osmosis water filter system offers premium quality drinking water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water and without the hassle of re-filling bottles. Bottled-water quality drinking water will be right at your fingertips anytime you need it, for drinking, cooking, and more. Its compact size makes it a great choice for use in homes, cottages, recreational properties, and RVs!
- premium quality 50 gallon per day Thin Film Composite (TFC) reverse osmosis membrane
- high performance sediment & carbon pre and post-filters including 10 micron carbon block pre-filter!
- easy under-sink installation
- low annual maintenance costs
- eliminates the cost & hassle of bottled water
- space-saving compact design
- our membranes produce roughly 20% more pure water compared to competitors' membranes and perform better at low pressure, without compromising contaminant reduction
- approx. 0.0005 micron nominal filtration!
- features automatic shut-off valve when tank is full - doesn't waste water unnecessarily!
- includes 3.2 gallon storage tank and chrome long-reach faucet
- can easily be connected to fridge icemaker / water dispenser
Reverse osmosis, also known as nano or ultra-filtration, is the finest home water treatment system available. It uses the same technology as most commercial bottled water plants (but obviously on a smaller scale). Reverse osmosis systems are capable of removing most sediments and particulates down to less than 0.0005 microns as well as bacteria, viruses, Cryptosporidium, Giardia (Beaver fever), most heavy metals, asbestos, chlorine, fluoride, and a wide range of volatile organic compounds including many pesticides and herbicides. No home water treatment system offers such wide spectrum contaminant removal.
The ClearPlus reverse osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide good clean water at a very economical price. In fact, we challenge anyone to find a better RO system for a comparable price. All ClearChoice reverse osmosis systems include a quality 50 gallon per day Thin Film Composite (TFC) reverse osmosis membrane, sediment pre-filter, both pre and post carbon filters, a chrome-plated long-reach faucet, automatic shut-off, and a quality 3.2 gallon storage tank. Moreover, ClearChoice is made in the USA* so you know the components and workmanship are of the highest quality.
Like other reverse osmosis systems, The ClearPlus multi-stage reverse osmosis system operates on the principal of osmosis (diffusion) of water through a semi-permeable membrane using ordinary household water line pressure (recommended pressure of 35 to 100 psi - the average residential home has a pressure of about 60 psi) - an optional RO booster pump is recommended if your water pressure is below 35-40 psi. The microscopic pores in the Thin Film Composite membrane (TFC) only allow pure water to pass through to your drinking water. The vast majority of contaminants are too large to pass through the membrane. A continuous self-cleaning process called "crossflow" keeps the RO membrane from fouling pre-maturely by washing contaminants away from the membrane and down the drain. For more information on reverse osmosis technology, CLICK HERE. Operating water temperature range: 40-100F. Operating pH Range: 3.0 to 11.0.
* Assembled in the USA. Note: system components are manufactured in several countries including the USA, Canada, and Taiwan,
and are sourced from reputable suppliers with a commitment to quality and safety, including:
- Storage Tank - Made in Taiwan - NSF certified to standard 58 for material and structural integrity
- Faucet - Made in Taiwan - NSF certified to standard 61 (materials designed for contact with potable water)
|ClearPlus 4-Stage RO System Filters and Specifications|
|Stage 1: Sediment Pre-Filter||Hydronix SDC-25-1005
5 Micron Spun Poly
Replace every 3-6 months
- traps silt/dust, rust and sand that affect the taste and appearance of your water - it also protects the other filters from premature fouling.
|Stage 2: Activated Carbon Block Pre-Filter||Hydronix CB-25-1010
10 Micron Coconut Activated Carbon Block
Replace every 3-6 months
- reduces chlorine (and chlorine bi-products), bad tastes, odors, and most fungicides, pesticides, volatile organic compounds, and more.
|Stage 3: Reverse Osmosis Membrane||Filmtec TW30-1812-50
50 Gallon Per Day Thin Film Composite (TFC)
Replace every 2-3 years
- This is the primary component of the system. The TFC membrane separates up to 99%+ of most remaining unwanted impurities from your water, including bacteria, chlorine, trihalomethanes, E.Coli, giardia, cryptosporidium, nitrates, fluoride, heavy metals, inorganic minerals, and more.
|Stage 4: Activated Carbon Post Filter||Hydronix ICF-10 - 1 Micron granular activated carbon filter
Replace every 12 months
- enhances clarity and taste of your water to ensure the ultimate level of quality is attained.
|Storage Tank||3.2 gallons
Approx. Size: (diameter: 11 inches; height: 15 inches - height includes shut-off valve)
|Output / Production||Approximately 50 gallons per day based on average residential water pressure and feed water conditions.|
|Self-Cleaning||Like all high quality reverse osmosis systems, the ClearPlus RO system uses a process of crossflow to constantly clean the membrane to prevent pre-mature fouling and clogging. ClearChoice RO features a very low waste water ratio of approximately 3:1 while maintaining excellent cross-flow cleaning capabilities.|
For more information of the removal/reduction of various contaminants by carbon filtration and reverse osmosis, please CLICK HERE.
This system is designed for use on all chlorinated and non-chlorinated potable water supplies. It is an excellent choice for most homes. If you do not receive your water from a municipal water system (you get your water from a well, lake or other non-treated source), you should have your water tested to ensure it is biologically safe (free of bacteria, viruses, and other harmful microorganisms) before using a reverse osmosis filter as your only water treatment. If your water is biologically contaminated, you should consider a whole-house ultraviolet purifier in addition to your reverse osmosis unit to kill any remaining microorganisms.
Recommended Source Water Parameters:
TDS Level: less than 2000 mg/L
|We are proud to use Filmtec TW30-1812-50 membranes in our ClearPlus RO systems. These membranes are tested an certified by NSF to ANSI/NSF Component Standard 58 for the reduction of turbidity, pentavalent arsenic, barium, cadmium, trivalent and pentavalent chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, radium 226/228, and selenium.|
Approximate Size of System:
Filtration Unit: 14 inches long, 6 inches wide (deep), 16 to 18 inches high depending on position of the post filter
Storage Tank: 11 inches in diameter, 15 inches high including shut-off valve
The filtration unit and storage tank mount under your sink, out of sight. Water supply is gained by attaching a simple saddle valve to your cold water supply pipe (copper or plastic). You will have to drill a hole in your countertop or sink frame to attach the attractive stainless chrome-plated long-reach faucet. It is a relatively easy do-it-yourself project, or if you prefer, you can have it installed by a handyman or plumber. The unit includes all installation hardware and a complete installation guide.
Our ClearPlus RO water filter system are backed by a 100% 2-year limited parts replacement warranty against manufacturing and workmanship defects, including the housings, storage tank, faucet, fittings, and O-rings (excluding filters), subject to the feed water conditions noted above. Most competitors only offer a 1 year warranty! For health reasons, we do not accept returns of water filters/systems after they have been installed. If you are in doubt as to which filter is best for your needs, please feel free to call us toll free at 1-866-376-2690.
Replacement Filters, Parts & Accessories:
Note: The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily present in your water.